Just Us Girls

Just Us Girls

...one SMC's adventures in single motherhood.

Monday, November 8, 2010

My daughter has way too many...

SWEATERS. Seriously. How many sweaters does an 8-month-old really need?! Yes, I know winter is coming. And we live in Colorado. There are a few sweaters that she doesn't fit into yet. But this is a bit ridiculous.

Damn you, eBay. Damn you to hell.

Where is that 12-step program I keep looking for??!!

PS -- Okay, so I had to go and count them. She has seven that I have bought her, and three more that were either hand-me-downs or knitted for her. But seriously! Seven! No eight-month-old needs a sweater for every day of the week. I think I need professional help.

3 comments:

  1. But it is so much fun to buy them. I rationalize it because with boys, there is only a small size window of cute clothes. So I overbuy. Last weekend, I splurged on what will probably be Liam's last 24 month outfit. Came home, opened the closet and there was the EXACT same outfit hanging up with the tags attached! Since you have a girl and a much longer "window" I think you should pace yourself. You've got years and years of shopping ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she'll always be warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When she's 18 months you'll stand at the closet and go "I know there's a sweater in here somewhere" ...

    Or maybe that's just me

    ReplyDelete