Just Us Girls

Just Us Girls

...one SMC's adventures in single motherhood.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Have to.

I just have to have two.

...sweetbeautifulfunnyamazinglovingwonderful little ones.

I just have to.

That is all.

(Hey, gimme a break. This is the only space in which I can actually speak/write/say these words out loud. I tried to do so in real life, told my parents that I did another insemination in early October, and let's just say they were less than supportive. It's hard because like it or not, in my heart of hearts I do care what they think.)

I so hope I can give it another shot in January. Happy new year to me?

6 comments:

  1. Well this SMC to twins thinks it's a great idea. And wouldn't I know if it weren't? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    I feel the same way!

    When the doubt creeps in I focus on how I might feel in 20 years.

    I hate feeling like having one child on my own was ok with everyone but wanting more than one makes me greedy or crazy. I am loving seeing so many SMCs thinking about or trying for two. It's nice to have company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it. I really do. You go ahead and talk about it all you want. It's your blog and your (growing) family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you get to have that second sweetbeautifulfunnyamazinglovingwonderful little one that you want so badly. I'm sorry your family isn't so supportive of that. Perhaps they'll warm up to the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry your parents weren't supportive. I amazes me too how a lot of people who think it's great for us SMC to have one child but then scoff at our desire to have more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog is the only one that knows I want another babe. I hope your family comes around soon. It's up to us anyway, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete