Just Us Girls

Just Us Girls

...one SMC's adventures in single motherhood.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I LOVE this SMC community!!!!

Seriously, I love you all for your very supportive comments on my last post!!! It completely warms my heart to know that we're all on the same page, and it's not just me who feels that way. I've often questioned my choice of moderated comments, since up until yesterday I hadn't received any even remotely angry comments. But it's kind of nice to be able to process a particular comment for a bit and frame my response accordingly.

You all made my month, I can't even tell you! (also possibly because I only have one SMC friend IRL, and being a single mom can often feel so isolating.) I sure don't feel quite so isolated after reading your heartwarming comments!

Seriously! I love you all!!! You rock, sisters!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment