Just Us Girls

Just Us Girls

...one SMC's adventures in single motherhood.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Words cannot even describe how beautiful this is...

My cousin Jen (along with her husband Chris and her fabulous son Kyle) has a brand-new daughter! My heart is so full right now that I can't even put it all into words. AnXiang--her American name will be Lorelei--is their newly adopted beautiful Chinese daughter, and the pictures of their new family of four are simply spectacular! AnXiang is the answer to many, many prayers, and she is equally thrilled to be joining their family. Just check out her beautiful smile:

I can hardly believe their dream has finally come to fruition! Check out Jen's blog with their complete story here. Even though they don't speak the same language, I love how AnXiang and Kyle are "two peas in a pod" (in Jen's words):


I love happy endings (and beginnings!)!! Sending so much love to this incredible new family!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! They all look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete