Ahh, fall...I'm so glad you're back! I LOVE fall for so many reasons. Among them:
- that delicious smell of woodsmoke in the air, especially at night
- a slight nip in the air, which, right now, feels downright refreshing
- fleece--enough said!
- pumpkins and fall decorations for sale in the stores
- yummy-smelling candles around the house
- cozy socks
- seeing the leaves in the neighborhoods just begin to change
- the chance (not quite yet, though) to drive up into the mountains and check out the aspens turning all shades of gold
- my birthday--October's always been my favorite month
- coming home and changing into cozy clothes, curling up on the sofa to watch TV or whatnot
- snuggling under warm blankets
- the first snow of the season!
- all my favorite sweaters and corduroys, even though I can't wear them till next fall
- sunny fall days are the BEST!
(photo courtesy of www.hickerphoto.com)