Just Us Girls

Just Us Girls

...one SMC's adventures in single motherhood.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Off to the MN in the am...

for our family reunion, AND to let my parents know they're gonna get to be grandparents!! I don't know whether I'm more nervous or excited. After all, I didn't tell my mom the *whole* truth when she asked about the results of my latest iui--because I so wanted to tell her in person--and I'm worried that she'll be angry. Both my parents will no doubt be worried long-term about my single parenthood followed by my finances, in that order. Childcare ain't cheap. But I think they'll still be excited about all it will entail. :) I will report back on how the Big Reveal went! The little framed ultrasound pictures are wrapped and packed, so I'm as ready as I'll ever be...

No comments:

Post a Comment